I have a diverse legal background spanning private practice, in-house and establishing my own legal-tech business. My experience ranges across:
- Working with small South Island law firms and major law firms in Sydney and Auckland.
- Working with the Inland Revenue Department as well as para-legal work in the commercial property sector in London.
- Assisting small businesses and large corporations ranging from $200m projects to helping clients buy a home.
- Establishing a niche legal-tech business aimed at filling a gap between the services people need and what lawyers can help with in a timely and cost-effective way.
- Advising on: structured commercial property acquisitions through to photocopier agreements, major design-build-lease agreements to corporate governance, DD on property aspects of international M&A’s to employment agreements.
- Dotting every “i” for a corporate to providing quick, pragmatic answers for a small business or internal client.
The common denominator has been tailoring legal services to fit the people and the circumstances.
Transact Legal Documents Limited (Director)
Knight Coldicutt (Director)
DLA Phillips Fox (Special Counsel)
Chapman Tripp (Senior Associate)
Gadens Lawyers Sydney (Senior Associate)
Inland Revenue Department (Solicitor)
Areas of expertise
- Commercial property (development, sale & purchase, leasing)
- General business advice
- Contract drafting